On-Board AOG Couriers
Our success comes from specialising
AOG Couriers is a privately owned UK company based at Heathrow where we have access to all major road networks as well as access to Major UK International Airports. While other couriers or transportation companies often try to be all things to all people, AOG Courier's success comes from specialising on one critical area – the handling of emergency shipments, and for the special demands of the aircraft industry, we provide the highest quality level of service.
AOG Couriers provide a 24/7, 365 days a year service because we know business doesn't stop for Bank Holidays and Christmas and with that in mind, we can provide a tailored service to meet YOUR requirements. Communication is key to what we do, but we also believe effectiveness is just as important as efficiency and to be effective, we concentrate on understanding each customer's job related specific requirements and also providing alternative solutions.
Industries that we support
Our courier service offers time-critical transport solutions to various specialist industries.
We have the experience, network and a fleet of vehicles to offer transport solutions for specialist industries these include:
- Pharmaceutical – Deliveries to retail locations and Hospitals
- Medical Diagnostics
- Film Productions
- Deliveries for Home Health Care providers and Nursing Home Facilities
- IT Systems
To provide the highest level of professional services for time critical packages, urgent materials or out of the ordinary shipping needs.
AOG will continue to develop our internal staff to ensure that our customers requests are never refused. In the most complex situations we will combine and adapt all available resources to meet our customer’s needs ensuring the results they expect.
Our Core Values
- Delivering on commitments with a sense of urgency each and every time.
- We proactively review our policies and procedures for the benefit of our customers and of our company.
- AOG makes a fair profit on current operations, to meet our obligations, sustain our growth and reach our goals.
- Providing ownership for, and taking pride in our work, always looking for better ways to create the best value for our customers and for our company.
- We work to strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in the service we provide; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognised as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity and service.
- Ensuring the company conducts itself in a manner, through its processes and practices which promote honesty, integrity, compliance and accountability in everything that we do.
- We work to fully understand and exceed our customers' needs, wants and preferences and provide greater value to our customers than our competitors.
- To continue to implement initiatives across our business in order to achieve best-in-class operating practices.
- We recognise the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunities and a means of sharing in the company's success.
- AOG Couriers offers a professional ‘second to none' service. Our team are trained in customer service and understand the role they play in your business and your reputation. We take pride in providing a professional and courteous service and in addition to their company IDs; all members of our team wear a company uniform showing the company name. Staffs undergo AVSEC - CARGO OPERATIVE DRIVER training and Dangerous Goods Awareness Training.
- We work in partnership with our DGSA, where we are able to arrange Road and Air transport for all classes of Dangerous Goods including classes 3, 7 & 9.
Our Vehicle Fleet
AOG Couriers operates a fleet of VW Caddy's, Mercedes, Vito, 3 Metre, 4 Metre Sprinter vehicles and has access to vehicles ranging from 7.5 T to articulated vehicles used for specific requirements, e.g. the movement of aircraft engines and larger parts. For specialist contracts we can provide vehicles to meet the type of delivery service required, i.e. if you only need a small van for example, we will only commit a small van for that purpose.